Hey . I am a student in Poland and I have a type - D...

star-enabled star-disabled
  • Country of Interest: Poland flag
  • Looking for:
    • Legal Consulting
    • Business Services
  • Posted: 2 years ago

Hey . I am a student in Poland and I have a type - D visa , I applied for the residency but it will take around 6 months. My first question is is there are any way that I can get a permission to register a vehicle on my name before receiving the residency card ? If yes then how can I get that permit? Second thing is … am thinking about either buying a car in Poland or importing a car from United Arab Emirates… my question is if I imported a car how much will I pay for the customs clearance and taxes ? And also if I bought a car from Poland , what is the procedure

  • Client’s Contact Details ?
  • Name: Register to see the name
  • Phone number: Register to see the phone number
  • Email: Register to see the e-mail
  • Register

Make An Enquiry - Get Offers From Different Service Providers And Consulting